The Little Handbook of Spiritual Awakening



 


The Little Handbook of Spiritual Awakening @ Amazon

It's finally here and available to the world! I started this book in 2021 after an inspirational moment with that little voice in my head that said "write this book", and I was almost finished with the manuscript when I unexpectedly came down with a 2nd bout of covid, which put this project on hold. So, seven months later, I'm extremely thrilled to be making this post and giving you the link to this beautiful and inspiring handbook and journal.

"This book is written to help you explore and experiment and discover a spirituality that you might not even be aware of. This book is here to help you embrace your inner pagan, to reconnect with your ancient roots and an earthy spirituality based in nature and magic and inspiration."

It is my wish that this beautiful and inspiring handbook & journal becomes your companion as you explore spirituality and seek enlightenment.

I know you'll love this book as much as I do!




Comments